Beauty & Fashion
Five different types of makeup brushes to know
Makeup brushes are a lot like fancy cutlery: there are a lot, but you may only know a few and their uses. Applying makeup is way easier when you know which brushes to use.
Brush your knowledge with these types of makeup brushes and their uses:
– Designed for applying liquid foundation, helps not to waste foundation on your fingers.
– Allows you to blend the foundation out smoothly so that you can buff the product into the skin, giving it a natural skin.
MAC 190 Foundation Brush from at Edgars at R485.00. Details: https://www.edgars.co.za/
– This is the largest makeup brush with a wide variety of purposes.
– It is used to dust your face with loose or compact powder without making you look like a ghost.
Real Techniques Powder Brush from Clicks at R245.00. Details: https://clicks.co.za/
– It is a very small brush, but when used correctly the impact it makes is huge.
– Perfect for spot correction.
– Used for smooth and flawless application of concealer under eyes, hard-to-reach places and break out areas.
Clicks Concealer Brush from Clicks at R49.95. Details: https://clicks.co.za/
Angled Blush Brush
– Enables the precise application of the blush.
– Designed for applying products perfectly on the cheekbones for a smooth, soft and natural look.
Urban Decay Diffusing Blush Brush from Foschini at R540.00. Details: https://www.foschini.co.za/
Highlight Fan Brush
– Specifically designed for highlights.
– It is used to clean up fallen products or applying highlighters on the cheekbone, temples and cupids bow.
The Body Shop Fan Brush from Clicks at R112.00. Details: https://clicks.co.za/
Now that your knowledge on makeup brushes has been brushed, its time to delight your inner makeup artist and perfect your look with all these makeup brushes. However, remember that how well your makeup is applied is determined by the brush that you use.