Buffalo-style chicken wings
¾ cup all-purpose flour
½ tsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp salt
20 chicken wings
½ cup melted butter
½ cup hot pepper sauce
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil and lightly grease with cooking spray.
2. Place the flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and salt in a resealable plastic bag and shake to mix.
3. Add the chicken wings, seal and toss until well coated with the flour mixture.
4. Place the wings on the prepared baking sheet and place into the refrigerator.
5. Refrigerate at least one hour.
6. Preheat oven to 200ºC.
7. Whisk together the melted butter and hot sauce in a small bowl.
8. Dip the wings into the butter mixture and place back on the baking sheet.
9. Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes, until the chicken is crispy on the outside and no longer pink in the centre.
10. Turn the wings over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly.
Recipe courtesy of www.allrecipes.com