Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells
– Large pasta shells
– Chicken nuggets
– Spaghetti sauce – your favourite brand
– Mozzarella, shredded
– Parmesan for sprinkling on top
1. Place chicken on the counter to begin to thaw while cooking pasta. 2. Cook pasta shells to desired firmness, drain and rinse well with cold water.
3. Pour some spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a baking dish, swirl around to cover bottom and sides of dish.
4. Place a chicken nugget in each pasta shell, add some mozzarella and place (open side up) in the dish. Do this for all of the shells.
5. Add a spoonful of sauce to each shell (or extra; as much as you’d like).
6. Sprinkle extra mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top.
7. Bake at 180ºC for 30 minutes or until bubbly and hot.
8. Finish under the grill to brown up the cheese on top if desired.
9. Serve with extra spaghetti sauce (optional).
Recipe courtesy of www.happierthanapiginmud.blogspot.co.za