Grilled bruschetta chicken
Boring dinners will be a thing of the past with this quick and easy to make a grilled chicken recipe that can be paired with almost anything.
– 1 tsp Italian seasoning
– 3 diced roma tomatoes
– 4 slices provolone
– 4 tbsp oil
– 4 boneless and skinless evenly pounded chicken breasts
– Freshly ground black pepper
– Juice of one lemon
1. Combine the oil, two tablespoons of lemon juice, one teaspoon of salt, quarter teaspoon of the pepper and Italian seasoning in a small bowl. Whisk together to combine then transfer into a re-sealable bag along with the chicken breasts. Seal and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat a grill and grill the chicken over medium-high heat until cooked through. Discard the excess marinade.
3. While the chicken still on the grill, top each of the breasts with a slice of provolone cheese and cover until the cheese is melted.
4. Combine the diced tomatoes with the remaining lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
5. Once cooked, top all of the chicken breasts with the tomato mixture.
Best served alongside greens.