Barbecue pulled pork cottage pie
Sunday is a day to relax and this barbecue pulled pork cottage pie is the perfect no-fuss recipe to go with it.
Ranch mashed potatoes:
– 900g potatoes
– 1/2 packet ranch seasoning mix
– 2/3 cup sour cream
– 450g pulled pork
– 1 bottle barbecue sauce
– 1 can of corn
– 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
– 1 bunch scallions, diced
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
1. Peel and diced the potatoes. Place in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring the water to a boil and cook until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Drain and place in a large bowl.
2. Add the ranch seasoning and sour cream. Mash the potatoes until the mixture is thoroughly combined and there are no lumps. Set aside.
1. Toss the pulled pork in the barbecue sauce then place in a large casserole dish to create an even layer.
2. Top with the corn then add the layer of mashed potatoes. Cover with the grated cheese and scallions.
Bake in the oven until the cheese has melted.