Thai green chicken curry
A delicious and fragrant Thai green chicken curry is the perfect remedy for tired bones after a long day at the office.
– 1 green pepper, sliced
– 1tbsp coconut oil
– 2tbsp spring onions, chopped
– 2tbsp green curry paste
– 1 can coconut cream
– 1tbsp fish sauce
– ½ cup fresh coriander (and a little extra for garnishing)
– 4 chicken breasts
– ½ cup snap peas
1. Fry the green pepper on medium heat in a medium-sized pan until slightly softened then set aside.
2. Add the spring onions and curry paste to the pan and fry for a minute or two, to develop the flavours.
3. Add the coconut cream, fish sauce, coriander, chicken and vegetables then simmer for 10 minutes until the chicken has cooked through.
Serve alongside Jasmine rice and the extra coriander.