Dish-washing versus hand-washing
South Africa has, in recent years, seen one of the worst droughts in decades, and the effect thereof goes far beyond the farming and food industry.
To help save water and electricity, Bosch Home Appliances has taken it upon itself to improve the efficiency of dishwashers so that they not only save electricity, but also use less water.
Washing dishes by hand might have been done for decades across the world but with the evolution of green technology, switching to the new Bosch dishwasher could save you a pretty penny, and time.
Want to upgrade your dishwasher? Here’s what you need to look at:
– options that prevent glass corrosion over time
– technology that maximises efficiency and guarantees environmentally friendly rinsing
– a dishwasher that’s quiet, efficient and uses little electricity
– a dishwasher that allows for increased temperature washing options, (for household with children or allergies)
– options for washing half loads without wasting electricity and water
– the amount of water used per wash
– the speed and duration of the wash
– an on-board machine care option that removes grease and lime scale with a regular machine care detergent
– drying options that provide extra heat