What to do with the kids during the winter school holidays
Still trying to figure out what you’re going to do with the kids for the remainder of the winter school holidays?
Look no further than Rustig, an amazing holiday destination with breathtaking views of the natural surrounds.
Rustig is set along the Magalies Meander and under the Magaliesburg mountain range.
It’s the ideal family getaway that won’t break the bank.
What can you expect at Rustig?
– Scrumptious family breakfasts
– Guided winter morning hikes for the whole family with refreshments
– A kiddies playground with a trampoline and jumping castle
– A kiddies craft corner (two hours daily)
– Pizza making fun during lunchtime
– Beautiful gardens for the kiddies to play in
– A heated outdoor pool