Beauty & Fashion
What’s new on our beauty radar?
We’re making achieving the Kim K and Kerry Washington look that much easier by giving you insider tips from makeup artist and beauty advisor, Kamogelo.
These products will make achieving the dewy and photo-ready look, that much easier.
Recommended: MAC Studio Fix Fluid (R450)
Recommended: LA Girl Pro Concealer (R50)
Recommended: Beauty Treats Warm Eye-shadow Palette (R80)
Recommended: MAC Strobe Cream (R450)
Here’s how to put it all together:
1. Apply foundation evenly on your face using a beauty blender or brush.
2. Apply a light shade of brown lightly to your eyelid then apply a darker shade of brown to the crease of your eyelid. Blend together by using a clean blending brush.
3. Apply concealer underneath you eyes – all the way down to your cheekbone and along the temple of your nose. Blend the concealer as well, using a beauty blender.
4. Using a powder brush, blend all of the makeup thoroughly.
5. Apply a small amount of strobing cream to your cheekbones and on the temple of your nose.